Rossmax GB102 Aneroid Blood Pressure Meter – Sphygmomanometer
Rossmax is committed to strive for the best technologies in each business field. Providing value for the customer’s specific need, is the key driver in inventing patented solutions. Rossmax does not compromise in fulfilling the highest quality standards and proofing the results through outstanding clinical validations. Aneroid Sphygmomanometer.
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer complies with European Regulation underlying the Medical Device Directive and bears the CE mark “ CE0123” . The quality of device has been verified and conforms to the provisions of the EC council directive 93/42/EEC (Medical Device Directive) Annex I essential requirements and applied harmonized standards.
EN ISO 81060-1: 2012 Non-invasive sphygmomanometers – Part 1: Requirements and test methods for non- automated measurement type.
To ensure accurate measurements, this monitor is recommended to be re-calibrated every two years.
- The unit contains high-precision assemblies. Therefore, avoid extreme temperatures, humidity, and direct sunlight. Avoid dropping or strongly shocking the main unit, and protect it from dust.
- The unit should not be operated by children to avoid hazardous situations.
- Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is not field serviceable. You should not use any tool to open the device nor should you attempt to adjust anything inside the device. If you have any problems, please contact your local distributor or Rossmax International Ltd.
- To stop operation at any time, open the air release valve, and the air in the cuff will be rapidly exhausted.
- The Lot number is for service tracking.
- During the blood pressure measurement, blood circulation must not be stopped for an unnecessarily long time. If the device malfunctions, remove the cuff from the arm.
- Do not allow sustained pressure in the cuff or frequent measurements. The resulting restriction of the blood flow may cause injury.
- Only ever use the cuffs provided with the monitor or original replacement cuffs. Otherwise erroneous results will be recorded.
- Aneroid Blood Pressure Monitor
- Rossmax Stethoscope
- Instruction Manual
Instruction manual PDF files